Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale Various Ocean accessories ......

Travelling Togs

Travelling Togs

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Selling the following items, all of which represent a worthwhile saving on new prices and all are in excellent condition - (Items fit the latest T6 Ocean)

Full set of the VW Club Shops Premium GTI Fabric Seat Covers for VW California Ocean.
These covers are like new. NOW SOLD

Rainbow Screens Screen cover in grey, in excellent condition, cost new £176.00, asking £125.00. NOW SOLD

Rainbow Screens Pop Top Cover with front window in grey, in excellent condition, cost new £306.00, asking £200.00. NOW SOLD

Popaloo-Portable Camping Toilet kit, unused, cost new £70.00, asking £45.00.

Genuine VW T5 T6 Heavy Duty Rubber Front Monster Mats, in excellent condition, NOW SOLD

We are based 20 miles east of Edinburgh. Visits / inspection most welcome and we are willing to travel reasonable distances to meet up half way if required.

We have other smaller items such as collapsible kettle, collapsible pans, melamine plates / mugs etc, 2 gas bottles, cabin mat....

We are selling our dearly loved Ocean so all the 'contents' must go to new homes. This is a great opportunity to acquire all those items you need for your Cali Ocean in one go and at a very worthwhile cost saving.

[RSVP=28867]Click here to RSVP[/RSVP]

Last edited:
Hi. I’d be very interested in most of these items as we have just ordered an Ocean, but we are in Surrey . Would you consider posting? Thanks.

Hi John & Karen. I’d be very interested in most of these items as we have just ordered an Ocean, but we are in Surrey . Would you consider posting? Thanks.

Hi John & Karen. I’d be very interested in most of these items as we have just ordered an Ocean, but we are in Surrey . Would you consider posting? Thanks.

Hi, anything is possible :) Would you like to send me a message with your tel number and I will be happy to call you to discuss further ? Maybe it is possible for you to arrange a courier to collect the items you want, might be less cost than packing and posting ? John.

I'd take rubber monster mat - am Edinburgh based so could collect.

Why are you selling up...?

Hi, anything is possible :) Would you like to send me a message with your tel number and I will be happy to call you to discuss further ? Maybe it is possible for you to arrange a courier to collect the items you want, might be less cost than packing and posting ? John.
Thanks John. PM sent

Sorry to her Gilbert is going- no more vids?

Hi, we've enjoyed our time with Gilbert and will miss him enormously. Our needs have now changed, vehicle wise, in terms of our photography and so Gilbert is moving on to pastures new. The YouTube Channel has been great fun and grown out of all proportion to what we imagined. It has also begun to take up far too much time, trying to post weekly videos to a high standard on what we hoped were interesting topics. We will leave the Channel live but at this stage we are not sure if we want to spend so much time making more videos, we ever say never though. Our photography and our travels will continue and we will be doing more blogging on Karens Website, and writing articles for magazines etc. We can't thank our subscribers enough, its been fantastic and we have 'met' so many super people through YouTube. But times move on and new adventures beckon :)

Hi, we've enjoyed our time with Gilbert and will miss him enormously. Our needs have now changed, vehicle wise, in terms of our photography and so Gilbert is moving on to pastures new. The YouTube Channel has been great fun and grown out of all proportion to what we imagined. It has also begun to take up far too much time, trying to post weekly videos to a high standard on what we hoped were interesting topics. We will leave the Channel live but at this stage we are not sure if we want to spend so much time making more videos, we ever say never though. Our photography and our travels will continue and we will be doing more blogging on Karens Website, and writing articles for magazines etc. We can't thank our subscribers enough, its been fantastic and we have 'met' so many super people through YouTube. But times move on and new adventures beckon :)
Sorry to see you leave and I have enjoyed your videos. Will you be doing a leaving video?

Gutted!

Ahh sad to hear you will be stopping the videos but totally get how much work they are. Without quitting my job I could never do a video a week and it frustrates me that Youtube doesnt really take you seriously unless you do.

Still you put out some great content and that will be there to watch for those who missed them and for you to look back on.

Wishing you many happy adventures in the future!

Hiya, do you still have the screen cover? If so I will take it.

That’s really sad news. Always looked forward to the videos and never imagined you’d ever sell Gilbert. Your right though vlogging takes up way to much time with all thefir B roll stuff and editing. Wish you all the best though and still hope to bump into you one day on a loch or beach somewhere

That’s really sad news. Always looked forward to the videos and never imagined you’d ever sell Gilbert. Your right though vlogging takes up way to much time with all thefir B roll stuff and editing. Wish you all the best though and still hope to bump into you one day on a loch or beach somewhere

Many thanks for your kind words, we really do appreciate them :)

sorry to hear that always looked forward to you videos Anyway good luck in the future

Sad news, I’ll miss your videos
Best wishes.

Oh no that’s sad.
Wish you both the best and hope you don’t regret your difficult decision. :talktothehand :Iamsorry X