Accessories For Sale Various T6 Beach Accessories for sale

Neil b

Neil b

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
We have sold our 2019 T6 Beach, so now have the following accessories for sale:

Kitchen Pod: SOLD
This kitchen pod fits behind the passenger seat and still allows the bed of a 3 seater Beach to be folded out (I am unsure if it would work with a 2 seater Beach, but you are welcome to come and try it.) It fastens down to the seat rails and can easily be removed when required.

Incorporates a Dometic sink which is connected to 12L fresh and waste water containers housed in the base of the unit. Below the sink are two large slide out drawers. The top drawer has a cutlery tray and also a wooden chopping board. The chopping board can be removed completely or slid part way out to create a shelf / mini table.

It plugs into the 12v socket behind the passenger seat to power the water pump and also incorporates two handy USB points.

This unit transformed our experience of camping in the Beach by providing some much needed and accessible storage for kitchen items.
I built the unit myself (I am an Engineer turned Joiner) to fit exactly in the space available. Selling for less than the cost of the parts to build it! It is currently finished with Osmo oil, but could easily be painted to match your van
£280
IMG_3380.jpgIMG_3381.jpgIMG_3382.jpgIMG_3384.jpgIMG_3385.jpg

Sliding Boot Drawer:
Fits across the full width of the 3 seater Beach boot. Again built by myself using aluminium profiles, plywood base and GSF drawer slides. Its secures down to the seat rails and is really strong and robust. It makes everything in the boot far more accessible and works very well with boxes or plastic crates for storage. Selling for less than the cost of the parts to build.
£200
IMG_3386.jpgIMG_3387.jpgIMG_3389.jpg

Vanessa Window Bag:
Drivers side. In excellent condition.
£100
IMG_3441.jpg

Carpet for 3 seat bench Beach: SOLD
Originally purchased from Rugs for Bugs in 2019. The adhesive Velcro strip which secures the carpet near the sliding door could do with replacing.
£20
IMG_3440.jpg

Collection preferred for all items from Bawtry, South Yorkshire.
Any questions please ask.

Last edited:

Kitchen Pod:
This kitchen pod fits behind the passenger seat and still allows the bed of a 3 seater Beach to be folded out (I am unsure if it would work with a 2 seater Beach, but you are welcome to come and try it.) It fastens down to the seat rails and can easily be removed when required.

Incorporates a Dometic sink which is connected to 12L fresh and waste water containers housed in the base of the unit. Below the sink are two large slide out drawers. The top drawer has a cutlery tray and also a wooden chopping board. The chopping board can be removed completely or slid part way out to create a shelf / mini table.

It plugs into the 12v socket behind the passenger seat to power the water pump and also incorporates two handy USB points.

This unit transformed our experience of camping in the Beach by providing some much needed and accessible storage for kitchen items.
I built the unit myself (I am an Engineer turned Joiner) to fit exactly in the space available. Selling for less than the cost of the parts to build it! It is currently finished with Osmo oil, but could easily be painted to match your van
£280
View attachment 115084View attachment 115085View attachment 115086View attachment 115088View attachment 115089

Sliding Boot Drawer:
Fits across the full width of the 3 seater Beach boot. Again built by myself using aluminium profiles, plywood base and GSF drawer slides. Its secures down to the seat rails and is really strong and robust. It makes everything in the boot far more accessible and works very well with boxes or plastic crates for storage. Selling for less than the cost of the parts to build.
£200
View attachment 115090View attachment 115091View attachment 115092

Vanessa Window Bag:
£100
View attachment 115094

Carpet for 3 seat bench Beach:
Originally purchased from Rugs for Bugs in 2019. The adhesive Velcro strip which secures the carpet near the sliding door could do with replacing.
£20
View attachment 115093

Hi
Could you tell me the inside measurements of the sliding boot drawer?
Many thanks.

Hi,

Internal dimensions of the sliding section are 1014mm wide x 820mm deep. There are some fixing nuts which protrude on the inside by about 6mm each side - see photo.

Hope that helps but please let me know if you need any more info.
IMG_3461.jpgIMG_3465.jpg

Just to update that the kitchen pod, sliding boot tray, Vanessa window bag and carpet are still available if anyone is interested.

Thanks
Neil

Ps. not for us, but your kitchen pod is awesome. I see the detail in the aligned wood grain on the side, the oiling really brings it out.

Thanks for your kind comments about the kitchen pod - I spent a long time designing and building it, so hopefully someone will want it for their Beach.
I will look at postage options for the window bag and send you a PM.

Thanks
Neil

Does the sliding platform allow the bench to go back to the multiplex with flap down?

Hi, I no longer have the Beach so can’t check, but I seem to recall there was a gap between the back of the seat and the multiflex board. I can provide some measurements of the sliding tray when I get home tonight if that would be helpful?
Thanks
Neil

H Neil, just been to my old dear in Doncaster so kicking myself I’ve only just spotted your thread but wondered if you still have the Vanessa bag for sale? Thanks Dru

Hi Neil did you sell the pull out drawer? I'd be interested. Thanks

Hi Kathryn and Paul,

Yes I do still have the pull out drawer available - I've just got the drawer and the window bag left now.
Please let me know if you want any more info or would like to come and have a look at it.

Thanks
Neil

Hi Kathryn and Paul,

Yes I do still have the pull out drawer available - I've just got the drawer and the window bag left now.
Please let me know if you want any more info or would like to come and have a look at it.

Thanks
Neil
Hi thanks I am interested I'll have a measure up today to see if our fridge and boxes fit the width. We are based in Liverpool but have family in Leeds so I could combine with a trip over. One more thing I was interested to know was what sort of weight would you say it would hold? What sort of things did you keep in it weight wise? I am just thinking fully stocked fridge would be heaviest item. I'll have a measure up today and come back to you. Thanks

Kitchen Pod: SOLD

£280
View attachment 115084View attachment 115085View attachment 115086View attachment 115088View attachment 115089

Sliding Boot Drawer:
£200
View attachment 115090View attachment 115091View attachment 115092

Vanessa Window Bag:
£100
View attachment 115094

Carpet for 3 seat bench Beach: SOLD
£20
View attachment 115093

Hi - interested in the window bag if that's still available. Would you be able to post it?