Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Velcro around doors

Mowbotman

Mowbotman

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi
Does anyone know why or what the velcro is around both front doors & Frames at all see pics
I have VW driver and passenger window screens but they are held on with magnets

5F8A990D-73D7-4C7F-BDB1-EC90CC410455.jpeg

DD903BC8-50E0-4CA6-B7EF-C53B4D5BDDC5.jpeg

not a normal feature - if bought second hand the prev owner prob bought an accessory that needed fixing with velcro

Yeah, I'd guess for some kind of windscreen/ window cover...

Hi
Does anyone know why or what the velcro is around both front doors & Frames at all see pics
I have VW driver and passenger window screens but they are held on with magnets

View attachment 93561

View attachment 93562
The Velcro strip in the top photo is the fixing for a Brandrup ( or similar) screen cover……

Like to see the door ones fitted and do all of them fold down small and are they any good ?

Ours spends more time in the garage ! Only take it with us when in hot countries to try and keep the van cooler .It folds up neatly and doesn’t take up too much space .It only covers the windscreen and not the doors.
Can always post a photo when return home from Jersey next week if that helps
Dave and Lisa

Ours spends more time in the garage ! Only take it with us when in hot countries to try and keep the van cooler .It folds up neatly and doesn’t take up too much space .It only covers the windscreen and not the doors.
Can always post a photo when return home from Jersey next week if that helps
Dave and Lisa
Hi
Someone above posted link on showing front window on , but there was nothing for sides on the same website

Hi
Someone above posted link on showing front window on , but there was nothing for sides on the same website
I posted a link! I‘ve got the screen cover and don’t recall that Brandrup did an external cover for the door windows.
Although the screen cover does a great job it is very expensive for what it is and mine delaminated when fairly new (replaced by shop).

UB102701211-isolite-inside-cabine-MB-V-2014-2.jpg

Both attaching and removing takes seconds and they are stowed under the mattress easily. We love 'm. They'd probably also be really easy to diy.

W
UB102701211-isolite-inside-cabine-MB-V-2014-2.jpg

Both attaching and removing takes seconds and they are stowed under the mattress easily. We love 'm. They'd probably also be really easy to diy.
Were did you get those from please

Back