Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vet recommendation near Calais

Defender90

Defender90

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hi all we are returning very soon from an excellent 3 week trip through France then on to the south of Spain,we will make our way home heading past lake annecy and stopping near Calais for our last night but our dog needs its worming/vet check before we hit the euro tunnel does anyone have a
good vet contact that can speak English we are struggling ?
Many thanks

Hi all we are returning very soon from an excellent 3 week trip through France then on to the south of Spain,we will make our way home heading past lake annecy and stopping near Calais for our last night but our dog needs its worming/vet check before we hit the euro tunnel does anyone have a
good vet contact that can speak English we are struggling ?
Many thanks
@Amarillo , can you help?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

All sorted I hope I will feedback if they are good for anyone interested

Also el chorro lake near Malaga is amazing great kayaking In the seawave and lovely camping if the van is small like the Cali
D0892DEF-F6C1-49A5-9699-BBF7051A0049.jpegBFF45D6C-0366-4DF6-8FFD-63899506B70B.jpegD0892DEF-F6C1-49A5-9699-BBF7051A0049.jpeg

We use a vet local to the campsite where we stay. The bit of the AHC that needs completing can be done 5 days in advance and MUST be done at least 24 hours before departure, so unless you want to kick about Calais for >24 hours, it’s best to visit the vet well before heading towards Calais.

Cost should be €10 to €20. Ask the vet when you call. The cost will vary slightly depending on the weight of the dog. Once in Germany (Trier) we didn’t ask the price and were charged €60.

Interest here as we are looking for a Vet close to the Tunnel.
Hi we used this vet near lake Annecy if you are ever go very nice, spoke excellent English 45euro for check over and worming tablet

if you zoom in on the door all the telephone numbers are shown

6D6855EA-2EAE-4AE8-880A-FCFB58ECD10F.jpeg

Hopefully not a thread hijack.

Can anyone recommend a helpful Vets in France - ideally near to Calais - to someone who struggles with the basics of the language, so I can book in our dog to keep her Rabies jabs current early next week.

Also somewhere handy/nice to stay nearby with a dog friendly restaurant then hi-tail it back home - per Amarillo's above comment - the following day (which was my other last bit of the puzzle thank you) - thanks in anticipation.

Hopefully not a thread hijack.

Can anyone recommend a helpful Vets in France - ideally near to Calais - to someone who struggles with the basics of the language, so I can book in our dog to keep her Rabies jabs current early next week.

Also somewhere handy/nice to stay nearby with a dog friendly restaurant then hi-tail it back home - per Amarillo's above comment - the following day (which was my other last bit of the puzzle thank you) - thanks in anticipation.
Just Google or use map search I’ve always found vets all over eu great and will squeeze you in for worming tab/health check (I always just turned up unannounced at vets sometimes had to wait a bit but never been turned away).
Wouldn’t use Calais imagine expensive and busy