Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vibrating Passenger Window Glass

Jason wallace

Jason wallace

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi All,

Having had one dealer fail this week i.e. Van in for 3 Warranty items, they managed to fix 0 out of 3, its now booked into a bigger dealer.

One of the issues is a vibrating/rattly passenger window which starts when the van gets above 35. I showed the attached video to the first dealer and explained that if i dab the widows down i.e it moves down a fraction but not open, then the vibration stops. They fixed what they claim was the cause, which was a loose window deflector and obviously didn't bother to test as it started again 5 mins after i left the dealer.

To possibly give the next dealer a better chance of fixing has anyone had similar and recall what may have been fixed to remedy it?

fyi.....the other 2 issues are...

- sagging roof hydraulics, the didn't both to mention at booking they don't have any trained staff to look at this

- Loose trim around seats catching on bolts when swivelling, even though i told them this started shortly after getting then van before i added the seat covers. They chose to blame the seat cover and did sweat f&*K all.

Thanks In Advance,

Jason

Back