Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

View from the Cali

Cold in summer, dark in winter. Always windy. Typical North. Going each year from South to North filming there.
I wore shorts and T shirt close to Nordkapp in June a couple of years ago. Sunny and warm. Shorts and T shirt at Arctic Circle in Finland.

IMG_1171.jpegPorthmaddog Harbour. A great resting place after competing in one of the most beautiful trail half marathons from the top of Blenau Ffestinniog.

I wore shorts and T shirt close to Nordkapp in June a couple of years ago. Sunny and warm. Shorts and T shirt at Arctic Circle in Finland.
A few years ago we (Opera of Barcelona, Teatro del Liceo) went in August to play a production of L’elisir d’Amore by Donizetti at the Savonlinna Festival in Finland. Of the 9 days we were there, it rained for 7. All the Spaniards were wearing coats and using umbrellas. All the Finns were wearing shorts, t-shirts and flip flops, no umbrellas, because it was summer.

Parkup on the French German border with a view over the massive locks on the western leg of the rhine.jpgRhine. A barge is slowly entering the engineering marvel.

And I swim in the sea there naked late Autumn. Doesn't make an average 12'c in summer cold for most people :)

Dropped into Diddly Squat Farm Shop. Really busy and high prices. Good luck to him, but JC is certainly milking it :)

IMG_5049.jpeg

IMG_5052.jpeg

You may have to expand the photo but this is where I’m off to tonight. Suckling pig.

IMG_1720.jpeg

Back