Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VIP Lounge

J

JohnWilky

Hi there,

Long time watcher of the forum and have just joined, and upgraded to VIP membership. How long does it normally take before I can view the VIP Lounge forum after upgrading?

Thanks,

John.

Welcome John,

It shouldn't take too long, when either Kev or Martin get the opportunity they'll take care of it for you.

All done for you John. Sticker also on its way :thumb

Hi there,

Long time watcher of the forum and have just joined, and upgraded to VIP membership. How long does it normally take before I can view the VIP Lounge forum after upgrading?

Thanks,

John.
I would like to search the VIP Forum too. Admin - can you assist me?

Random question about the sticker - is it designed to stick on the inside of the window glass, or the outside body on the paint? I'd hate to prep the wrong area and find out when I peel it off that it's meant to go elsewhere!

Thanks

Admin, as far as I am aware, I have the VIP membership valid to August 2020. I would like to access the VIP Lounge and downloads. To navigate through the site's menu, there is a sub-division of forums. And that is as far as I can get. Would you / could you please help those of us who have paid the membership fees navigate easily to the VIP Lounge?

Admin, as far as I am aware, I have the VIP membership valid to August 2020. I would like to access the VIP Lounge and downloads. To navigate through the site's menu, there is a sub-division of forums. And that is as far as I can get. Would you / could you please help those of us who have paid the membership fees navigate easily to the VIP Lounge?
You’ll probably be better off if you raise this in the “Forum support” forum.

Do you get this when you go to the bottom of the forum home page?

Screenshot 2020-03-12 at 07.39.29.png