Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VIP Lounge

What do you mean , are you having trouble to login since you are visible as VIP ?
You simply log in as before .
Now you should be able to get a larger avatar format , acses the downloadsection , edit you own posts,...

What do you mean , are you having trouble to login since you are visible as VIP ?
Now you should be able to get a larger avatar format , acses the downloadsection , edit you own posts,...
Hi hotel Cali, Sorry

Hi hotel Cali. Sorry everything working fine now. Found vip lounge scrolled down to the bottom of home page. There it is. Thanks for your reply. Are you a Brit living in Germany

Hi hotel Cali, Sorry

Hi hotel Cali. Sorry everything working fine now. Found vip lounge scrolled down to the bottom of home page. There it is. Thanks for your reply. Are you a Brit living in Germany

A Brit living in Germany ?
No , more like a Belg living in Belgium hence the Belgian flag in my avatar and saying Antwerp (thats in Belgium :D)

No , more like a Belg living in Belgium hence the Belgian flag in my avatar and saying Antwerp (thats in Belgium :D)
hi so sorry please accept my apologies. Thank again :Iamsorry

Do we allready forgot how the diffrent european flags looked like after brexit....
:bananadance2

No i don't ....
If you said it was the wine or to much beer you would not look so silly...
;)