Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Visit to VW factory

GillianC

GillianC

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I'm sure that I saw a mention on the forum of a trip to the VW factory in Germany where the Cali's are made...sorry but despite searching I can't find it.
Could anyone point me in the right direction please? We would love to do this.

I actually did try searching the 'special feature' but obviously didn't put in quite the right words. Sincere apologies. However thank you for the link.
Hi Gillian, you might find it, easier/more productive/less frustrating (circle most appropriate) to use google with a targeted search term.

In your search bar type in the following without the quotes; "site:vwcaliforniaclub.com word word word" and substitute word word word for what you are looking for.

This will give you a list filtered on this forum, the more words you add the fewer results you will get so if you don't get many results, remove some words from your search.
This is also kind on the vwcaliforniaclub server as it doesn't have to do the searching google does.

Someone on here posted a handy guide to modifying your Google to shortcut the above to vwc word word word. Which you could do if you fancy a go at it.

I actually did try searching the 'special feature' but obviously didn't put in quite the right words. Sincere apologies. However thank you for the link.

It is sometimes not always a handy tool if the correct word used in the post is not typed in.
For me i knew 100% there was a tread so searched until i found it using difrrent words.

Anyway , on topic:
There is much intrest in a factory visit and the club is still waiting on answers from the connection in the factory , as Martin was saying just a few weeks ago.
Keep an eye on the section " meets and events"

We are still looking for some volunteers to help arrange this, nobody has come forward yet.

Sent using Tapatalk

We are still looking for some volunteers to help arrange this, nobody has come forward yet.

Sent using Tapatalk

I did not know you where searching volunteers....!
If there's anything i can do , if there is gonna be a visit i sure want to join and helping out would be no problem.
@Martin PM me if you like

Thanks Wim, I will send you a PM. Also any other volunteers please let me know.

Sent using Tapatalk

Hi Gillian, you might find it, easier/more productive/less frustrating (circle most appropriate) to use google with a targeted search term.

In your search bar type in the following without the quotes; "site:vwcaliforniaclub.com word word word" and substitute word word word for what you are looking for.

This will give you a list filtered on this forum, the more words you add the fewer results you will get so if you don't get many results, remove some words from your search.
This is also kind on the vwcaliforniaclub server as it doesn't have to do the searching google does.

Someone on here posted a handy guide to modifying your Google to shortcut the above to vwc word word word. Which you could do if you fancy a go at it.

Thanks Loz.

Like many people I don't use Facebook, its a shame they did not advertise it on here

Back