Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VolksWorld Show

zennorboy

zennorboy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Anyone going to the VolksWorld Show at Sandown Park, Esther this weekend (24/25 March)?

I’ll be on the Campervantastic outdoor display area with the kettle on.

Trevor (Zennorboy)

Anyone going to the VolksWorld Show at Sandown Park, Esther this weekend (24/25 March)?

I’ll be on the *************** outdoor display area with the kettle on.

Trevor (Zennorboy)

Was thinking about going as never been before. What are the shopping opportunities like???
If I do come I'll visit you.

Hi GillianC

The main focus of the show is predominantly ‘classic’ air cooled show cars and buses with a large international auto jumble and many air cooled clubs attending.

However, unlike the other high profile classic VW shows (Stanford Hall, Stonor Park etc) the main sponsor of this show is a well known T5/6 California accessories and hire company and they will have an indoor display with lots of goodies, new catalogues and new buses to look at and an outdoor display, where I will be.

There will also be other classic and contemporary conversion and accessory retailers attending showing awnings, pots, pans and the like. More generally there are clothing retailers, kite sellers and all sorts of other stuff with plenty of fast food outlets, live music and bars.

It can be very chilly at the venue, something to do with drafts up and down the Thames Valley I always think, but there is a lovely south facing balcony overlooking the parade ring and the ‘back’ of the show and is a very pleasant place to sit and enjoy the vibe, as they say.

I will definitely be there tomorrow and maybe Sunday. It gets VERY busy on the roads around the venue from about 7.30am until the show opens to the public at 10am. There’s plenty of free parking.

Maybe see you there.

I am hopefully going, mainly to find out where my Brandrup order is :headbang

thinking of going but need to know if dogs can go and nobody at Sandown seem to be able to confirm either way!!!

On my paperwork for this weekend it states “No Dogs Allowed On Site’; not sure if this includes guide dogs etc.

In twenty eight years of attending the show I’ve never seen a dog inside the show ground/racetrack.

Hope this helps.

Back