Voltmeter test

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I have just checked all my sockets with my new £2.99 voltmeter.

All sockets were showing 14.1/14.2 volts except the one on the front of the dashboard which showed 12.4 volts.

The MPPT charger between the solar panels and leisure battery was showing 14.4 volts for the leisure battery (19 volts from the panels)..

Is is safe for me to conclude that the socket on the top of the dashboard is powered from the leisure battery?

All sockets were showing 14.1/14.2 volts except the one on the front of the dashboard which showed 12.4 volts.

The MPPT charger between the solar panels and leisure battery was showing 14.4 volts for the leisure battery (19 volts from the panels)..

Is is safe for me to conclude that the socket on the top of the dashboard is powered from the leisure battery?
Yes..

I'm getting similar, and have came to the same conclusion..... My MY17 Beach, was also delivered in January.

Perhaps someone should inform Hannover .......

Back