Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

volume for speakers in the rear

daisyduke

daisyduke

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
i've had the instruction book out and searched on here and can't see any information pointing me in right direction....can it be done? all i want to be able to do is reduce the volume on the speakers in the back overhead locker so when i have passengers they down get blasted when its not even that loud at the front.

P42 just has general info about volumes, treble, bass etc.....

if anyone has managed to balance the cali so front speakers are louder than rear please share how to :) i love driving to my music and only an issue with passengers as they get blasted so have to turn it down and can then barely hear it up front :(

thanks is advance

i've had the instruction book out and searched on here and can't see any information pointing me in right direction....can it be done? all i want to be able to do is reduce the volume on the speakers in the back overhead locker so when i have passengers they down get blasted when its not even that loud at the front.

P42 just has general info about volumes, treble, bass etc.....

if anyone has managed to balance the cali so front speakers are louder than rear please share how to :) i love driving to my music and only an issue with passengers as they get blasted so have to turn it down and can then barely hear it up front :(

thanks is advance

I've not tested it but my RCD 310 (standard fit) definitely has fader controls under the 'Sound' menu. What head unit do you have?

yes standard rcd 310 unit- sorry should have said........ fader for founder or not but not back or front that i could find...

Just been out to check. Definitely works on mine - press 'Sound', select 'Fader' and then scroll with right knob to desired front/rear levels.

I've not tested it but my RCD 310 (standard fit) definitely has fader controls under the 'Sound' menu. What head unit do you have?
been out to van and gone through basics again and all sorted! i have tried to sort this for ages......then i write request for help and then simplz and now sorted.
Thank you and happy new year :)

Back