Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Votes for a decent dealer in reasonable range of Woking, Surrey?

Johnny Rocket

Johnny Rocket

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Evening all.

Can anyone recommend me a VW dealer reasonably local and which has competent workshop and conscientious and thorough after sales staff, who communicate with each other and make the effort to keep the customer informed regularly?!

My supplying dealer has already run out of road, after failing these most basic of tests!

Many thanks in advance; JS.

(a chap elsewhere on the 'I've just taken delivery' forum has just mentioned the Reading dealer, but so far I think they've only supplied the van - my experience was fine up to that point ;-/ - so that's probably not enough to justify favouring them, unless others can add more . . . ?)

SMG Cowfold are really good.

I don’t go near Listers Guildford after several bad experiences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another vote for SMG Tonbridge

I've only ever had decent service from the Wooburn Green dealer.
I didn't buy my van there, but that's where it goes for service and warranty work.
(Holtspur Ln, Wooburn Green, High Wycombe HP10 0AU)
Quite close for you

Breeze at Havant. Not too far away.

Ah, now that’s an interesting option - thank you so much!

Meanwhile my supplying dealer has promised to do better (on a couple of trivial outstanding items) - one chance left!

I've only ever had decent service from the Wooburn Green dealer.
I didn't buy my van there, but that's where it goes for service and warranty work.
(Holtspur Ln, Wooburn Green, High Wycombe HP10 0AU)
Quite close for you
That's useful to know for me, thanks. I take mine to Cordwallis in Maidenhead, but they are very much a commercial van centre. I wouldn't ask them to do anything on the campervan side. I was intending to try Wooburn Green if I need anything done in that respect, and it's nice to have a thumbs up for them.

Back