Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale VW 17" Thunder Alloys for Sale (x2)

M

Martyn

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I've got a couple of 17" VW "Thunder" alloys lurking around in the back of my garage, they should really go to a good home. Both are mint and unmarked, no dings, kerbing or bashes. They are fitted with Michelin Primacy tyres and these will go with them, there's still a bit of life left in them.

Both wheels came off my own 2013 Cali after about 19,000 miles.

£160 for both, buyer collects. PM me if interested.

Martyn,

Do you still have these and where abouts are you please?

Hi,

Yes, I still have them - I never got round to advertising them on eBay. I am in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Where are you?

Martyn

Martyn,
That's a bit further than I wanted to travel, I'm in Reading.

Thanks any way

Fair enough. I'd be willing to ship them, but don't know how much that would cost.

Hi Martyn
Do you still have the wheels? Would you be willing to split them as I only need one as spare? Also it would be dependent on the shipping costs to Essex if you were willing to post.
Thanks
Jason

+ Abbeytaff I do not think 17 inch Thunder alloys will fit on the spare carrier ??

Andy I think it depends on the model you have. With a Caravelle (mines not a California) you can spec an alloy spare wheel and you get longer bolts on the cradle underneath. I double check though by putting one of my Thunder alloys in the cradle this weekend.

OK was just a thought & to help prevent you maybe buying & it not fitting.

Sorry for slow response. Yes, I guess I would be willing to split them, they're not doing much sitting in my garage. If you are willing to contact a courier company and price it up for collection and delivery to you, it's yours.

Hi Martin
Thanks for the reply however I was given a free (steel) spare yesterday so I'm going to stick with that. Thanks Jason.