Sorry Now Sold VW Bike Rack, fits T5.1 California

A

AlanC

Traveling
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
I have a T5 VW original bike rack for sale.
Eighteen months old due to an insurance claim for a 'hit and run' while parked. In the event, it has not been used since it was fitted to the tailgate by the repair shop.

Comes complete with 8 x straps, 2 x keys, and 4th bike clamp and I will include the Torx security bolts.

Located in Bristol, the buyer collects or am willing to meet at a mutually convenient M4/5 motorway services or junction layby.

£400.00 ONO

Alan

375C14E8-E602-4328-AA94-A561F32EF549_1_201_a.jpeg

F0166410-1011-4BC0-AC21-4777B9511C45_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Still for sale?

Yes still available.
Alan

Hi, is this still available. We are travelling to Devon & Cornwall down the M5 on Friday morning and could meet you near Bristol. Paul

Hi, are you around this week. I’m in Slimbridge, so no problem with picking up. Kevin
Hi Kevin,

We are camping with family near Cheltenham till Wednesday morning so will be home later that day. No plans from then on so Thursday onwards is fine by me.

You will need to get some clear paint protection patches for the clamps. The club shop sells them but I found a better shaped set supplied by Allesfolie on EBay. They are in Germany. Worth a search.

Alan

Hi, is this still available. We are travelling to Devon & Cornwall down the M5 on Friday morning and could meet you near Bristol. Paul
Am talking to another member who messaged me last week at the moment. Will let you know how that pans out.
Alan

Hi, are you around this week. I’m in Slimbridge, so no problem with picking up. Kevin
Hi Kevin,

We are back from a rather windy few days in the Cotswolds now.

If you are still interested in the Bike Rack we could meet up at Gordano Services at J19 of the M5.
These services are accessed via the roundabout so easy for us both.

My number is +44 7836 ******
Ring or text to let me know either way.

Best regards.

Alan

Last edited:
@AlanC , i just appoved your post but you do know it's wiser to share your phone nr. using a PM .

Hi HC,

Thanks for letting me know I won't do that again.
Although I thought the messages on the ad section were private?

Alan

Everyone get to see adverts .
Not the end of the world your nr shows but i won't show mine .
You can edit your own post , or i can;)

Hi Alan did you sell this?? Thanks!

Have sent you a Private message.
Alan