Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold VW Cali Beach T5 Multiflex Cushion thing (3 Seater Bench size)

M

mememe

VIP Member
Hi All,

I am selling my Cali Beach Multiflex board cushion, It is in very good (but used) condition and I think based on what limited research I can do for this it would be worth around £50? Happy to be corrected either way! I am in Essex in Leigh on Sea for collection (once legal of course). Please let me know if interested.

Many thanks
J

Multiflex cushion.jpg

Last edited:
Hi J
Is this an item that be be sent by courier? I am after one of these but I am in Liverpool. Tooo far to drive to collect, dam. I don’t know if it’s heavy?
Cheers
Phil

Hi All,

I am selling my Cali Beach Multiflex board cushion, It is in very good (but used) condition and I think based on what limited research I can do for this it would be worth around £50? Happy to be corrected either way! I am in Essex in Leigh on Sea for collection (once legal of course). Please let me know if interested.

Many thanks
J

View attachment 73929
Hi buddy
Sent you a message yesterday, do you still have your multiflex cushion?
Cheers
Phi

Hi buddy
Cheers
Phi

Hi J
Is this an item that be be sent by courier? I am after one of these but I am in Liverpool. Tooo far to drive to collect, dam. I don’t know if it’s heavy?
Cheers
Phil

Hi buddy
Cheers
Phi

Hi buddy
Cheers
Phi
Hi Phil - sorry for the delay - yes it is still for sale. I am not sure about the conomics of a courier - but you are welcome to arrange one. Please send me your phone number by message if you are interested and I will send a whatsapp message (with a video of the cusshion if you like etc).

Hi
I think I’ve sent you phone number let me if you didn’t get it
Cheers
Phil

Hi - I sent you a whatsapp a few hours ago. I cannot reply to your private messages on thif forum. It says it is closed to new replies. Please confirm you via whatsapp. my mobile ends 679.