CampervanBits VW California Accessory Shop - Now Open

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
Hi All,

The Cali Accessory shop is now open.

You will now find all your Cali accessories in one place, this includes, Comfortz Cali toppers/Awning Sides , Brandrup, Small VW Parts, Outwell, Fiamma, spare safe and loads more.

We are adding new products all the time.

Please Note: In regards to Brandrup accessories, There is an 8 week delivery time with brandrup and we hope to build up stocks of the most popular items please bear with us and keep checking back to see if your item is available, you can also input your email address to be notified of an item coming back into stock.

The new Shop can be found here: www.everythingvwcalifornia.com

Last edited by a moderator:
VIP Members will also receive a 5% discountg on their order, please click here to reveal the code
A great looking shop, well organised and plenty of choice in each department. My credit card is already twitching, but I'm holding off until my van is finally delivered.

I'd like to see more products in the external storage category.
04148-01-_a.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent stuff.

Placed my order as I've embraced the

"You only live once" motto

Mike

Last edited:
Can you supply a Cali Topper for a Beach with only the window at the front ? In Black.

Thx Kev

Can you tell me if you will be stocking the brandrup passenger carpet for 2 rail in titanium black I can only see moonrock grey at the minute?

as above .. could you estimate (if)/when Brandrup carpets will be available? thanks

We are trying as hard as we can to get these please show your interest in the shop by clicking the notify me when back in stock button. That way you will recieve an email as soon as we have them in stock. But please be quick these brandrup items sell out instantly

We had a small delivery from brandrup yesterday so if you were after anything
Take a look awning sides are now in stock

We’ve had the van for 4 weeks now and today we went up to the shop to buy the things we definitely knew we wanted and have a look at what we weren’t sure about. We’d been up once before for the last autumn meet before we got our Cali. We were impressed then with the the attention given to all the customers, no matter how little or much they purchased, and the friendly atmosphere. We thought it was great, but it was a meet and the organisers were helping out in the shop too.

So we went up today wondering if it would feel different to last time. When we arrived they’d just had a big delivery and were sorting the shop out for the coming season. Despite that we were made very welcome (even with our 2 grandkids, and one in a buggy that had to manoeuvre round). After just a couple of minutes Nick appeared (just popped up like the costume shop owner in the Mr Ben kid’s TV programme). He attended to all our needs, answered all our questions and shared his own Cali experiences with us.

We came away with everything on our “definite” list (except for seat covers that we need to preorder) and some things on our “check it out” list. Some things we were checking out we realised we actually don’t need or want after all and some other things we want to think about.

All in all, a successful morning. All the staff were great, the atmosphere in the shop was warm and friendly. So, a big thanks to Nick and the gang. We’ll see you again soon. :thumb

We have been to the shop a few times and I can't believe how much it has grown, it now covers several units on the industrial estate and is a real Aladdin's cave, great friendly team as well and Nick was very helpful in telling us what not to buy

I went to the open day I couldn't believe how busy it was and the vast array of goodies. They are a very friendly bunch and very knowledgeable.