Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We have been invited as a club to tour the VW California factory and production line in Hannover in 2017.

We are still deciding on a date and also need to gauge numbers that wish to attend.

Anyone fancy it? Preferred months?

Count me in please. Provisionally of course and any months good, although it would make sense if it could be in the spring which is a great time to be in the Benelux and Germany, so could combine it with a trip.

Thanks for arranging this.

Sounds good to me count me in and if I haven't got my Cali by then I will take my spanners and lend a hand.

Mike

I'd certainly be interested, the opportunity to combine it with a longer european trip in the warmer months would work best. thankyou,

Sounds good to me count me in and if I haven't got my Cali by then I will take my spanners and lend a hand.

If yours hasn't come by then you could stage a mass sit-in, or chain yourself to a robot until it's done

I am definitely interested. Spring is good for me too.

Count me in please whenever you plan.

Thanks
Jeetu

Hmmm ....should i ....
Offcoarse i want to join!
For me any date will do ! Count us in
Say 1st januari '17 .....can't wait:D

Sounds great, it would be amazing to see it!
Somewhere around Easter sounds good.
Would a 16 yr old be allowed or would it be over 18's?

We'd be interested but obviously would depend upon the timing.

Yes please Martin, great suggestion.

Can't see myself bringing the Cali. Would be a flight & hotel for me I think.
Any month is fine - warmer ones preferred :)

Don't stop them working by asking lots of questions or the waiting time for Calis will get even longer!

Count us in Martin, would love to do the visit,

Preference would be mid/late spring when the mountain passes in Europe are open because I'd love to drive them in the Cali, or when there is another VW event we could visit as well.

We would love to come, put us on the hotel list as the journey will be too long for us in the Cali.

I'd also be interested but obviously would depend upon the timing. Any time after ski season ends and before hiking season starts would be good :)

We'd be interested in principle, but would depend on timing/agenda at that time, obviously. No preference for a specific season, Hannover is not too far for us. We would bring the Cali and go to some campsite.

We'd say: avoid CeBit! It's just too busy around Hannover then. We've been there...

Summer hols would be good for us, well behaved child allowed? (10yrs)

We would be interested, depending on timing, of course but pretty flexible. Warmer months preferred. Sounds an interesting trip.

We might be interested but would need to be before end of April? Why would you go without the Cali? This trip is exactly what it's meant for isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back