Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Club Factory Tour in Hannover 2017 [Archived]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to be included but may need to take the hotel option (Cali is on order but no sign of any dates for build - all I have is "Spring". I assume that is 2017 ;). Not sure if we would be one or two at this time!

Would be very interesting to compare as I have been round Porsche, Mercedes, Jaguar, Land Rover and Morgan. I am going to Bratislava at the weekend and had hoped to fit in a tour of VW there, where they make the Touareg and Up! but, to fit it in during a wedding anniversary weekend? :eek: Bad luck Jabberwocky!! Next time.......:thumb

Hopefully we will have some news on this soon, @sapto is working very hard to get us a date from the factory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dear all, untill now no further intel or reply about a date for our tour. I guess/hope they're too busy producing more Calis. I wrote last week and I am going to write again or phone asap.

We tried to get a tour on our way home from the holydays, but unfortunately we where not able to reach the plant on a weekday, as they are closed in the weekends, we did not succeed. So we are still very interested in the spring tour. Hope you can make it thru @sapto ;-)

We are not due to get our Calli until Mar/Apr but assuming it is delivered before the tour we would love to come. I will even volunteer to help out but I must warn you that I am not a mechanic. lol

Only just seen this thread; Has anything been officially sorted yet as I would be very interested in going? As other people have asked what do you need the volunteers to do exactly?

We are trying to confirm a date for a visit but comms with the factory is not easy. Emails have been sent but nothing confirmed yet. As soon as we know, a message will be put out so that we can build a list of who would like to go.

We are interested as well but ideally need to know a date pretty soon please.

We are trying to confirm a date for a visit but comms with the factory is not easy. Emails have been sent but nothing confirmed yet. As soon as we know, a message will be put out so that we can build a list of who would like to go.

Please let me know if I can be of any help …

Hi Guys, any news of a date please as we need to book our leave six months in advance, just a date would be cool please?

Hi Guys, any news of a date please as we need to book our leave six months in advance, just a date would be cool please?
We are not able to set a date as we cannot confirmation from the factory. We are trying 2 new avenues, another contact name and via a dealership, to see if we can reach someone who is able to help. Sorry for the frustration but we are doing our best.

Just wondering if there is any interest in trying for a 2018 date? This sounds like fun

I'm sure if the factory still allows visits in 2018 there will be one organised again .
When is still a Q , but you will find out here when it does :thumb

Just wondering if there is any interest in trying for a 2018 date? This sounds like fun
Thought about it too. I try to figure out what to improve for a next visit. As I had the impression visiting the factories isn't a problem however everything *around" it was sometimes more difficult.

Can we come again?

If anyone is interested in helping to organise this please make yourself known, we would ideally need a German speaker amongst us.

Hello, I wouldn't mind helping with this event, but I don't speak any German I am afraid:(.

If anyone is interested in helping to organise this please make yourself known, we would ideally need a German speaker amongst us.
I do speak German however I do not know if I can take part.... and yes, I would help again as good as I can as last time.

I do speak German however I do not know if I can take part.... and yes, I would help again as good as I can as last time.

You NEED to go the next time ...or else we come and kidnap you...and drop you off at the factory.....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back