Accessories For Sale VW California Coast T6.1 Rainbow Screens Insulated pop top cover and more

M

Michele Taylor

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Upgraded to GC and sold our beloved T6.1 2020 Coast, have many items to sell that are all in good condition. Details below with photos:

Rainbow Screens Insulated Pop top cover in navy blue, Fits T6.1, welcome to try it if you live close. now reduced to £170.00 !!!

Fridge trivet £10.00 - SOLD
Yes Campervan shelves for wardrobe (3 straight shelves) Used once £130.00 - SOLD
Campervanbitz 2 section bunk ladder with cover £90.00 - SOLD
Just Kampers magnetic cab door window fly mesh pair (never used) £15.00 - SOLD

Campervan Carpets 2 piece cabin carpet set, grey with teal camper van logo £60.00

Metal Shoe rack made by 040 for step in California sliding door £25.00 - SOLD

Colapz collapsible 2 in 1 water carrier and bucket with handle and tap 8 litres light blue £15.00
Colapz Usb rechargeable travel and camping shower £40.00

Thetford Porta Potti 335 £20.00 - SOLD

More photos available on request. Able to post at buyers cost or pick up from Norfolk NR12.

Pay in cash/bank transfer or Paypal invoice.

IMG_7420.JPGIMG_7423.JPGIMG_7430.JPGIMG_7431.JPG

Last edited:
Hi Michele

I'm interested in the Fridge trivet. Let me know how much for postage.

Many thanks.
Mark

Hi sorry, just realised yours is a Coast, whilst ours is an Ocean. The rainbow screen folks said there could be quite a lot of variance in the sizes so probably shouldn't risk it, Sorry! Should have read the ad properly.

Hi
Thanks for letting me know. If you live nearby you are welcome to try it.

Hi sorry, just realised yours is a Coast, whilst ours is an Ocean. The rainbow screen folks said there could be quite a lot of variance in the sizes so probably shouldn't risk it, Sorry! Should have read the ad properly.
They (pop tops) should be the same, just the Coast pop top is manually raised and lowered.

They (pop tops) should be the same, just the Coast pop top is manually raised and lowered.
I think they are different in terms of the height they can be raised, so best to check with Rainbow Screens to be sure.

Please may I have the door window fly mesh screens.
Please would you post them.
Thanks

Hi,

Can I buy the ladder & the thetford 335 please if they’re still available?

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back