Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Factory Tour Hannover - [Archived]

Regretfully now unable to make the trip due to very limited Easter holidays. I have removed our names from the doodle. Thank you for the opportunity and for all the effort organising this tour. Apologies.

Roy Collins and Cathy Collins (T6 RXC). down for 0900 18/4 at Limmer Tour asks, what am I meant to do?

Roy Collins and Cathy Collins (T6 RXC). down for 0900 18/4 at Limmer Tour asks, what am I meant to do?
Great! Please enter your name (Roy Collins and Cathy Collins) and your board name (T6 RXC) in two separate fields here.

You need to make a reservation for EACH person separate.

13 days later: still got a lot of free spaces left. We're planning to close inscription by the end of February and unfurtunately it looks like we going to try to combine day one and day two.

13 days later: still got a lot of free spaces left. We're planning to close inscription by the end of February and unfurtunately it looks like we going to try to combine day one and day two.

Hi Sapto, if we are going to have to change our booked times, how do we do it? Do we have to remove our names off the list and rebook or can we change times on the table? My original intention was to do Stocken first followed by Limmen but looking at the table now, this won't be possible! :(

If I have to change days, it will totally 'screw up' my booked camping arrangements through-out the week and my booked b and b in Bruges!

I hope we can fill and book all the slots... Please ask friends and more. However next time we know more how to improve the booking system

Hi Sapto, if we are going to have to change our booked times, how do we do it? Do we have to remove our names off the list and rebook or can we change times on the table? My original intention was to do Stocken first followed by Limmen but looking at the table now, this won't be possible! :(

As far as I know you have to "click" on your names and choos a small edit pen symbol to change the times/days.

So, do we need to change things yet?

Keep on promoting to your friendsAnd we try our best to keep the tours as annoucend however also depending on the factory... Hope you all understand

So, do we need to change things yet?
We need the tours to be viable for the factory. Maybe we can keep the same amount of tours but with less people if we can get enough volunteers to move days and times. They did say the maximum was 20 per group so less may suit them. We are closing the list at the end of February so we will have to decide then how we proceed.

Hi, has anyone managed to successfully book at the Hannover camping site Birkensee, I have tried contacting them via email and their website but no replies. Any tips?

Hi, has anyone managed to successfully book at the Hannover camping site Birkensee, I have tried contacting them via email and their website but no replies. Any tips?

Some have , they are slow on anwsers guess due to off season not that busy .
They are informed some 30-50 Cali's could show up so no worry's , plenty of space.

Yes several of us have had emails from them. Keep tryin, I am sure you will get a reply. I will pass on to Sapto as well as he has communicated in German with them.

Yes several of us have had emails from them. Keep tryin, I am sure you will get a reply. I will pass on to Sapto as well as he has communicated in German with them.
Thank you Rich20, I did write to them once however they might be out of season/Carnival Time?

Hello T6 RXC please PM me with your Name and I will ask the Camping Birkensee if the got your mail, okay?

cheers
sapto

Hi Rich20, I'm now unable to come along very sorry at this late stage. It was me plus one. Thank you

Hi Rich20, I'm now unable to come along very sorry at this late stage. It was me plus one. Thank you
Thanks for letting us know. You will need to remove your name from the doodle list so we can keep up to date.

Hi Rich, I'm in the Alps a few days before the tour and providing I can change my return tunnel ticket I would like to join you.

Can you let me have any joining instructions and costs etc... Many thanks, Alan

Hi Rich, I'm in the Alps a few days before the tour and providing I can change my return tunnel ticket I would like to join you.

Can you let me have any joining instructions and costs etc... Many thanks, Alan

Fill in the doodle , link two posts above.
The tour is free of charge ,for a campsite you need to take care yourself , we have one selected on witch most of us will stay .
All details are in this tread.

Please make sure to give Rich a PM with your email adres in witch the further deails will be dropped
Hope to see you there.

Back