Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Factory Tour Hannover - [Archived]

Hi Rich, how do we private message you with our contact details? Do we have to do it through your page?

Pete click on rich's avatar picture and you should see a start conversation tab

If your name name is listed below please can you make yourself known to us:

• Pamela Joslyn
  • Jochen Hammermeister
  • Marlene Van Den Berghe
  • Chris and Jeanette Rigby
  • Rudolf Welintz
  • Patrick Jonnaert

Last edited:
Some great news..

We are now finally booked in for a club tour of the VW California factory in Hannover-Limmer on the 18th April 2017.

Initially we have a tour booked for a maximum of 40 people but if popular we can arrange two tours on the same day (one in the morning and another in afternoon)

More details to follow in regards to camping and accomodation but initially we need to know numbers of people attending, please ONLY let us know if you want to confirm as space will be limited. We will also need to know how many people you wish to book for.

Volunteers Confirmed: @hotel california @sapto @Swissian @Rich20

Hi Martin

Sorry. I didn't realise we had been booked otherwise I would have let you know earlier that our grandson is not yet 10 yoa and therefore not able to come anyway. So please let someon else have our places

Regards Phillip Rapaport

If your name name is listed below please can you make yourself known to us:

• Pamela Joslyn
  • Jochen Hammermeister
  • Marlene Van Den Berghe
  • Chris and Jeanette Rigby
  • Rudolf Welintz
  • Patrick Jonnaert
Marlene Van den Berghe is my wife and coming with me to the factory tour. We confirm our participartion (2 persons).

Got a load of emails earlier re the Hannover visit.

Sorry to be dense, but is their a place to log in on the site to visit the ongoing details etc ?

Thanks

Got a load of emails earlier re the Hannover visit.

Sorry to be dense, but is their a place to log in on the site to visit the ongoing details etc ?

Thanks
You would have been invited as part of the group to a private conversation. This is where people are updating their plans etc.

You would have been invited as part of the group to a private conversation. This is where people are updating their plans etc.
Yep I got that email and very many more...but how do I go back on if I have, as I have deleted the emails ?

Hi Martin,

Our names are listed to make contact ref the Hannover tour , but can't get the message conversation to work on the avatar picture

Chris & Jeannette R

Hi Martin,

Our names are listed to make contact ref the Hannover tour , but can't get the message conversation to work on the avatar picture

Chris & Jeannette R

You can not PM as you are not a VIP member.
No problem @Martin will see it here and will get you sorted out.

Yep I got that email and very many more...but how do I go back on if I have, as I have deleted the emails ?
Contact Martin and I am sure he can resend the email to you.

@Beryl Canine @Adam White @Wil Visser:
You wrote your name into the "doodle" and did not check any "boxes/dates".
What are your intentions? Do you come to the factory visit?
Thanks for answering :)

Hi there is it too late to join the trip to Hannover?
Not at all. Enter your name on the Doodle booking form them PM Martin with you email address so that he can add you to the group.

Hi,

Just got a last minute change..... finally myself and my half can go. Still on time to add an entry in Doodle?

Hi,

Just got a last minute change..... finally myself and my half can go. Still on time to add an entry in Doodle?
Do try and fill in your details asap and we keep you posted:thumb

I'm looking for the Doodle link, I guess it is in this thread?

Hi,

Excellent. Be good to see you there.

Many thanks.

I've made using my phone and by mistake added myself twice in "Stöcken Group B: 13.00 - 16.00".
I cannot (don't know how to) amend it. Can it be done by the list admin?

Back