Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Factory Tour Hannover - [Archived]

Hi. Yes filled in by my hubby. He is Rob Dobson ( Trebor) and I am his wife Jackie. We're down for Tuesday.

Hi. Yes filled in by my hubby. He is Rob Dobson ( Trebor) and I am his wife Jackie. We're down for Tuesday.

You are on my group thueseday at 9am at Stocken T6 factory and in the afthernoon at 13pm at Limmer Cali Factory

+ all , please check the doodle and be aware of your visiting date and hour !

Thank you. That's what I thought just double checking. See you soon. Arriving Hannover campsite later tomorrow.

Hi guys,

We're already in Bruxels heading Germany and I've just realized I've left my "EcoThing" sticker at home :headbang

Do someone knows whether it's possible to buy another one somewhere in person?

Hi estresao! When you enter the country, you can usually buy them at the border, in the local road cafe or gas station.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

Hi estresao! When you enter the country, you can usually buy them at the border, in the local road cafe or gas station.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk
Great!! thanks a lot

You are on my group thueseday at 9am at Stocken T6 factory and in the afthernoon at 13pm at Limmer Cali Factory

+ all , please check the doodle and be aware of your visiting date and hour !
Could you please recall these guys tye doodle link? :D

Is there already somebody a Birkensee campsite this evening....?

We are leaving home at noon arriving at Hannover late this afthernoon
450km ride...
Everyone having easter lunch so no traffic we hope!

Just arrived at Eindhoven for stop overnight. Four countries in 6 hours!
Too old for this I think
Hanover tomorrow...

Hi everyone I have encountered a small problem whilst checking everything in, preparation for flying out tomorrow. I chose a group for the morning Limmer visit a while back but didn't notice the separate Stocken lists and therefore have not selected any of the Stocken groups. The doodle list doesn't allow me to do this now although it is showing empty places. Please can I be added to Stocken group B for 1pm? Thanks in hopeful anticipation.... Michael C

Me again and panic over I have managed to update the doodle list. See you tomorrow.

The first are pitched up ....
Sun and rain ....weather is not great but it is not raining constantly
Site looks good everything is there what needs to be there .
Sanitair block is warm so thats good!

@all using campsite Birkensee ,
Seems you can not enter or leave the site between 13h -15h as they are closed for lunch ....seems common in Germany .

Absolute disaster here. Staying at the van der valk Eindhoven and been out for a meal. Have come back and went to check on the Cali. Someone has smashed his windscreen. Can't drive it. There is a huge youth hockey tournament going on next door and I suspect it has been hit with a hockey stick. Awful place. NEVER stay here! Noisy, full of badly behaved kids and they have vandalised my precious camper. I want to cry.
Hope to see you in Hanover but chances look slim. Very very unhappy.

Absolute disaster here. Staying at the van der valk Eindhoven and been out for a meal. Have come back and went to check on the Cali. Someone has smashed his windscreen. Can't drive it. There is a huge youth hockey tournament going on next door and I suspect it has been hit with a hockey stick. Awful place. NEVER stay here! Noisy, full of badly behaved kids and they have vandalised my precious camper. I want to cry.
Hope to see you in Hanover but chances look slim. Very very unhappy.
That's awful Gillian. So sorry to hear it.

Good news is it can be put right and you can move on. Better than panel damage but awful.

Mike

So sorry to hear this, I think quite a few members have already arrived, hopefully they can offer you some assistance.

Here we go...this is what they did. No accident. There is a definite round mark which you can't see due to the reflection which looks exactly like the end of a hockey stick.
The tournament is for I think up to under 19s and it was no child who did this.

image.jpeg

Here we go...this is what they did. No accident. There is a definite round mark which you can't see due to the reflection which looks exactly like the end of a hockey stick.
The tournament is for I think up to under 19s and it was no child who did this.

View attachment 20707
OMG! Did you call the police? Is anyone from the club near you to support you?

OMG! Did you call the police? Is anyone from the club near you to support you?

No we didn't call the police but actually I think in the morning that we will tell the manager that we want it reported as vandalism.
As I lie here in bed there is a large group of late teen male hockey players singing and shouting under our window. I have asked the reception for them to be quiet but nothing has been done. Shocking. I have to say that was my first trip taking the camper outside the uk and at the moment it looks very much like being my last.

Back