Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Factory Tour Hannover - [Archived]

Hello!

Fantastic! This ties-in with my Wife's "Teacher" Easter Holidays. We're also hoping to receive our 1st/new Cali in January. So, this all seems an excellent opportunity, too good to be missed!

Albeit we need to make final travel arrangements etc. I would like you to include both myself and Sarah in your numbers.

Thanks for organising. Jonathan

Hi

What is the plan driving down then camping near?

Need to check with the wife...

Shaun

Hi not sure what i should be doing here but would like to come as 2 people

Hi

What is the plan driving down then camping near?

Need to check with the wife...

Shaun

Never driven on wrong side of road before but would love to come to this, any chance of a small road trip over to Germany?

I can confirm 4 people Trebor and Caligirl and Conor and Marion who about to order Beach .

Last edited:
Will you make a list of participants and pin it (it that possible) in the top of this thread?

Hello!

Fantastic! This ties-in with my Wife's "Teacher" Easter Holidays. We're also hoping to receive our 1st/new Cali in January. So, this all seems an excellent opportunity, too good to be missed!

Albeit we need to make final travel arrangements etc. I would like you to include both myself and Sarah in your numbers.

Thanks for organising. Jonathan
All sorted.

Never driven on wrong side of road before but would love to come to this, any chance of a small road trip over to Germany?
Is this a confirmation?

Yes please me and wife Cathy and the Cali are interested in the tour.
Regards
ROY

Will you make a list of participants and pin it (it that possible) in the top of this thread?
I will look into that for sure

Would have loved to, but can't get back for school term. Any chance of another one earlier in the Easter holidays?

Would have loved to, but can't get back for school term. Any chance of another one earlier in the Easter holidays?
Sorry only certain dates that the factory can do.

Some great news..

We are now finally booked in for a club tour of the VW California factory in Hannover-Limmer on the 18th April 2017.

Initially we have a tour booked for a maximum of 40 people but if popular we can arrange two tours on the same day (one in the morning and another in afternoon)

More details to follow in regards to camping and accomodation but initially we need to know numbers of people attending, please ONLY let us know if you want to confirm as space will be limited. We will also need to know how many people you wish to book for.

Volunteers Confirmed: @hotel california @sapto @Swissian @Rich20
Hi, please can we book for this - x2 people in our Cali 'Calvin'

Some great news..

We are now finally booked in for a club tour of the VW California factory in Hannover-Limmer on the 18th April 2017.

Initially we have a tour booked for a maximum of 40 people but if popular we can arrange two tours on the same day (one in the morning and another in afternoon)

More details to follow in regards to camping and accomodation but initially we need to know numbers of people attending, please ONLY let us know if you want to confirm as space will be limited. We will also need to know how many people you wish to book for.

Volunteers Confirmed: @hotel california @sapto @Swissian @Rich20

Hi, yes please, for 2 adults, thanks

Back