Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Factory Tour Hannover - [Archived]

Please add 2 more to the list.
Thanks Andy

Assuming there's no age restrictions (I've an 8 & 6 yr old) can u add 4 more to the list pls

We are not yet sure on the min. age restrictions , more info as soon as we know.

Also others , like @Oleveigaard , we are not to confirm young childeren are allowed to participate the actual factory visit.

More info as soon as we know it.

@Kano , and all others , as staded above for the moment we not have any details on campsites, arrival times , ....

This is not like the usual meets ( COTF ) where everything is in our hands , this time we are depending on the info given by the factory , and it taken a lot of effort to actually get a date .

Info on campsites , prices , location,....ect wil be given asap.

Everyone saying here they like to join are put on a list and we work from there on.

Last edited:
Goodday,
I would also like to make the visit. 2 persons.
Im living in Belgium .

Wim

Please can you add me to the list for a party of 4. Many thanks Ian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Admin, please book me for two places. Thank you.

looks like a lot of interest,
think more than two tours req ?

Some great news..

We are now finally booked in for a club tour of the VW California factory in Hannover-Limmer on the 18th April 2017.

Initially we have a tour booked for a maximum of 40 people but if popular we can arrange two tours on the same day (one in the morning and another in afternoon)

More details to follow in regards to camping and accomodation but initially we need to know numbers of people attending, please ONLY let us know if you want to confirm as space will be limited. We will also need to know how many people you wish to book for.

Volunteers Confirmed: @hotel california @sapto @Swissian @Rich20

Hi - sorry to be so slow but please count us in if you can arrange for addiotional numbers - one cali plus Karen and Brett

I can confirm my original interest now my wife has sorted time off. 2 to go please.

Hello , I'm Fabio from Italy and I am a California owner too.
This is my first post in this forum and sorry for my little English...
I'm interested to come with you to see the VW factory on next April. I'm me, my wife and my little daughter.
How can I confirm our presence ?
When we could know some more details about this meeting ?

Hello , I'm Fabio from Italy and I am a California owner too.
This is my first post in this forum and sorry for my little English...
I'm interested to come with you to see the VW factory on next April. I'm me, my wife and my little daughter.
How can I confirm our presence ?
When we could know some more details about this meeting ?

Hi and welcome Fabio , we will put you on the list.
For the moment we are listing up how many people are intrested and are ok with the date and still waiting on more details from the factory .
More info will follow.

Hello, we are from Germany (North Rhine Westphalia) and since 2012 owner of a black California. We read your plan to visit the Brinkmann hall in Hannover. We would like to attend this event and hope that you have 2 places free and that our not so good english skills won't be a big problem. Birgit&Jochen

We would like to book for two adults;-)
I think we also have our at that time 10 month old baby with us
I have put you down for 3 but we let you know if your child is allowed at the factory

Back