Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Factory Tour Hannover - [Archived]

Assuming there's no age restrictions (I've an 8 & 6 yr old) can u add 4 more to the list pls
I have added 4 to list but we will let you know if the children are allowed at the factory

Posted in error

Last edited:
Idem dito. If second tour is organised I would like to join you guys with one extra adult :) (so two persons :) )
You are on the list

• Welcome
Reactions: Raf
Please can you add me to the list for a party of 4. Many thanks Ian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have put you all on the list

Hi - sorry to be so slow but please count us in if you can arrange for addiotional numbers - one cali plus Karen and Brett
You are on the list

Hi and welcome Fabio , we will put you on the list.
For the moment we are listing up how many people are intrested and are ok with the date and still waiting on more details from the factory .
More info will follow.
On the list Fabio

Hello, we are from Germany (North Rhine Westphalia) and since 2012 owner of a black California. We read your plan to visit the Brinkmann hall in Hannover. We would like to attend this event and hope that you have 2 places free and that our not so good english skills won't be a big problem. Birgit&Jochen
I have added you to the list

We have now hit 95 wishing to attend. We will wait for confirmation from the factory now to see how we move forward.

As long as the Cali arrives in time 2 more to add to the list

Some great news..

We are now finally booked in for a club tour of the VW California factory in Hannover-Limmer on the 18th April 2017.

Initially we have a tour booked for a maximum of 40 people but if popular we can arrange two tours on the same day (one in the morning and another in afternoon)

More details to follow in regards to camping and accomodation but initially we need to know numbers of people attending, please ONLY let us know if you want to confirm as space will be limited. We will also need to know how many people you wish to book for.

Volunteers Confirmed: @hotel california @sapto @Swissian @Rich20
Hi

I. Would like to confirm a place on your Hannover visit for myself, my wife and our grandson, if places are still available

Thanks

Phillip Rapaport

Back