Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Vw California GTi seat covers, Derbyshire

J

Jim2007

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199 4 motion
For sale, full set of California 'GTi' style seat covers. Recently fitted in 2019 Ocean.

£200 on collection from near Alfreton in Derbyshire, but can be couriered for £15.

Also includes full fitting instructions, and the tool required to remove the arm rests.

High quality item, fit very well, and the current version retails at £500.

We fitted them to protect the upholstery while we lived in the van for 16 weeks last summer. Have now returned to the original look.

They are in excellent condition. The only wear we can find is some minor bobbling confined to the centre of the front face of the rear bench. Unsure what caused it, please see the photo below.

IMG_0442.jpeg

IMG_0443.jpeg

IMG_0444.jpeg

IMG_0440.jpeg

IMG_0442.jpeg

Last edited:
Ah! Snooze you loose, James.
It’s Stuart here again thinking of a return trip to Alfreton.
Never mind - anything else you might be selling ??

Helicopter tape arrives tomorrow. Exciting times....

Take care
Stu

Well, that's a shame. I nearly said to you on Sunday "You wouldn't want some seat covers would you?" But I thought it'd be a bit cheeky. Last thing to go is a Brompton folding bike. I'll try the forum in a few days. Rather it go to a member of the California community a bit cheap, than battle scammers on eBay.

Ah! Snooze you loose, James.
It’s Stuart here again thinking of a return trip to Alfreton.
Never mind - anything else you might be selling ??

Helicopter tape arrives tomorrow. Exciting times....

Take care
Stu
Well, that's a shame. I nearly said to you on Sunday "You wouldn't want some seat covers would you?" But I thought it'd be a bit cheeky. Last thing to go is a Brompton folding bike. I'll try the forum in a few days. Rather it go to a member of the California community a bit cheap, than battle scammers on eBay.

Never mind. I nearly said to you in Sunday “are you selling anything else?” But I thought it was a bit cheeky...!
Will pass on the Brompton, thanks all the same. My wife hasn’t stopped researching e-bikes since she talked to yours... more excitement.
Stay safe.
Stu