Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold VW California SE Inka waterproof seat cover set (Grey)

mji450

mji450

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
Following new seat covers going on my California SE (2008), selling the previous Inka waterproof set, this is the full set with head restraint covers, and captain's chair arm rest covers. Of course I made the mistake of not taking photos in-situ in my rush to see the new covers going on. I will add a photo of the covers so you can see all parts are present. These covers are designed to be wiped clean with mild detergent. In good condition.

Looking for £70, prefer collection (Derby DE72).

I'm sorry I don't know if there are differences between my era of California and your later model of Beach - it's tempting to think they will be same but I can't say. If you're close, I'm happy for you to try?

My wife found a 1 year old set of Jackyards for sale and so we have a 'style' upgrade - appreciating that Jackayards are a bit marmite on the forum.

Following new seat covers going on my California SE (2008), selling the previous Inka waterproof set, this is the full set with head restraint covers, and captain's chair arm rest covers. Of course I made the mistake of not taking photos in-situ in my rush to see the new covers going on. I will add a photo of the covers so you can see all parts are present. These covers are designed to be wiped clean with mild detergent. In good condition.

Hi, Are these still available? Many thanks.

have these gone?

The covers are still available but we're away for a few days so won't be able to deal with a sale until we're back but happy do a deal remotely providing no additional photos etc needed.

Now sold to forum member. Thanks everyone for your interest.