Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW California Tyres

bagel.rhodes

bagel.rhodes

Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi All

Just wondering where people go for their tyres to be changed and which option do you go for. I live close to Watford / Hertfordshire so somewhere local would be great.

Many thanks

Craig

Hi All

Just wondering where people go for their tyres to be changed and which option do you go for. I live close to Watford / Hertfordshire so somewhere local would be great.

Many thanks

Craig
I get tyres on the drive or black circles to come to me.
It might be a few quid more but it’s well worth it for the convenience.

Hi All

Many thanks

Craig
There are some good prices at Costco, I'm not near any and think it would be hard for me to wangle a membership. If you or you have friends with a membership, it's worth a look. Your not far from one in Watford

Or the regular, web search, black circles etc. I looked on the Michelin site and it gave me a link to 2 local tyre companies. This was the cheapest price for Crossclimates I could find.

There are some good prices at Costco, I'm not near any and think it would be hard for me to wangle a membership. If you or you have friends with a membership, it's worth a look. Your not far from one in Watford

Or the regular, web search, black circles etc. I looked on the Michelin site and it gave me a link to 2 local tyre companies. This was the cheapest price for Crossclimates I could find.
Thanks Phil - no not a member of Costco but looking at black circles that looks spot on.

Back