Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold VW California Washing Line Kit

Mr & Mrs B

Mr & Mrs B

One Life, Live It
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Stainless steel washing line kit, slides into the awning rail of VW California – brackets tighten with thumb screws. The cord has rubbed against the brackets and will soon need replacing.

Selling for £10.00 plus £2.95 postage costs. I’m also happy for buyer to collect from Exmouth, East Devon or to arrange own courier collection.

Lots more Cali accessories being listed over the weekend as we’re selling our Cali.

P1070663(1).JPG

Ill take this as well - can hopefully combine postage

Can you show a photo with the wear on the cord?

Can you show a photo with the wear on the cord?
Hi @Daveb999 - I've attached a couple of photos - the cord has worn very thin where it's rubbed against one of the brackets. We were going to knot it if the cord got any thinner but someone may wish to replace it instead. I've sent you a message about the shelf and washing line.
Kath

P1070673.JPGP1070674.JPG

Stainless steel washing line kit, slides into the awning rail of VW California – brackets tighten with thumb screws. The cord has rubbed against the brackets and will soon need replacing.

Selling for £10.00 plus £2.95 postage costs. I’m also happy for buyer to collect from Exmouth, East Devon or to arrange own courier collection.

Lots more Cali accessories being listed over the weekend as we’re selling our Cali.

View attachment 64843

Please can I buy this please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the interest - item now sold.