Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Vw California

Nicola1969

Nicola1969

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
hi my name is nicola from aviemore and new to this site , I'm looking for blinds internal for my front and 2 front side windows my van is 2012 California se
Can anyone help please

hi my name is nicola from aviemore and new to this site , I'm looking for blinds internal for my front and 2 front side windows my van is 2012 California se
Can anyone help please
Thank you but I was looking at getting ouldown blinds like the Ines I have fitted at the back any ideas where I can get these please

They are built in on the T6 front but not on the front side windows, if the parts did fit a t5 think it would be silly cost

Last edited:
Welcome , did your Cali came without them ....?

Buy a silverscreens external blind for screen and front doors, front panel has velcro and came be partly removed if need to.
The company are in Cleckheaton i think.
Agree thats what we use ours is a company called taylormade. There are other makes available.

I've got reversible silver sucker inserts for inside of windscreen & front windows from Kiravans - excellent quality, dark & warm.

We have an external Silver Screen. It keeps the inside warm in the winter and stops the screen freezing up. In the summer it reflects the sun and keeps it cooler inside. It also keeps it darker on light mornings.
As said above, the sides of the silver screen are held with Velcro so you can pull them half way down if you want more light in.

We have an external Silver Screen. It keeps the inside warm in the winter and stops the screen freezing up. In the summer it reflects the sun and keeps it cooler inside. It also keeps it darker on light mornings.
As said above, the sides of the silver screen are held with Velcro so you can pull them half way down if you want more light in.

Silver screens are fab. We have had them on every camper and they are well worth the money. Just remember to swivel the front seats before putting them on.

Silver screens are fab. We have had them on every camper and they are well worth the money. Just remember to swivel the front seats before putting them on.
Why?

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Why?

You need to be able to open the doors to be able to swivel the front seats. The silver screen fits over the front doors and once it is on you can't open them very far without loosing off the Velcro to the windscreen section. You can open the Left Hand door just enough to swivel the seat, but it is much easier without the Silver Screen in place.

You need to be able to open the doors to be able to swivel the front seats. The silver screen fits over the front doors and once it is on you can't open them very far without loosing off the Velcro to the windscreen section. You can open the Left Hand door just enough to swivel the seat, but it is much easier without the Silver Screen in place.
Of course, I should have known that! Ta

I

It is also useful to activate the orange alarm button if you need to before putting them on for the same reason. You have to activate it through the open drivers door and it is hard to see when you cant open the doors very far.

I have a t6 beach and mine came with magnetic curtains for the screen and door windows. they are great.