Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted VW Cascavel Alloys

Richy

Richy

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Evening Folks, Im looking for a nice new set (4) of 17" Cascavel Alloys for our van.

If you can help me out, drop me a line...

cheers Richy

Are you looking for brand new? Was planning on changing my Cascavels (Anthracite).

Cheers Brin

Are you looking for brand new? Was planning on changing my Cascavels (Anthracite).

Cheers Brin
New Cascavel black, Ideally.
(But they might be like hens teeth to find).
How old are they and what condition are they in ?

Had them on the van since new (June 2014) and have done just over 9,000 miles. As far as I'm aware there's no damage but I'd want to give them a close look in daylight to confirm this.
I'm in no desperate rush to swop so would be happy if you want to give it a while to see if your ideal wheels turn up and get back to me if they don't

Had them on the van since new (June 2014) and have done just over 9,000 miles. As far as I'm aware there's no damage but I'd want to give them a close look in daylight to confirm this.
I'm in no desperate rush to swop so would be happy if you want to give it a while to see if your ideal wheels turn up and get back to me if they don't
Thanks for getting back to me.
Im not in a rush either,
I'm still waiting on my van to be delivered, But I thought it would be a good idea to see what's available.
If and when your looking to change the give me a shout.
Thanks Richy

Thanks for getting back to me.
Im not in a rush either,
I'm still waiting on my van to be delivered, But I thought it would be a good idea to see what's available.
If and when your looking to change the give me a shout.
Thanks Richy

Will do Richy and good luck with your new van
Brin