Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted VW Comfortz Awning

Moakesy

Moakesy

Moakesy
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
After the Comfortz awning / camping room, preferably in light grey but will consider other colours.

I’ve missed out on a couple that came up for sale, so hoping someone is thinking of selling.

It’s this one in the club shop

After the Comfortz awning / camping room, preferably in light grey but will consider other colours.

I’ve missed out on a couple that came up for sale, so hoping someone is thinking of selling.

It’s this one in the club shop
Hi l am selling the Comfortz Awning set in light grey. It is the new version with skirt and only used a few times. Includes all the pegs and storage bags. We have a jura and are sticking with that for now. Sorry no photos of it attached.
We can offer it for £250 plus postage. Can work that out from your post code.

20190721_101337.jpg

20190721_101226.jpg

20190721_101322.jpg

20190721_101219.jpg

Hi Maggie

That would have been perfect but I picked up a Thule one off eBay yesterday afternoon!!

Hadn’t had chance to update my ‘wanted’ post yet.

Not sure if you’re on the Facebook group for this website, but I see user Jessica Dontu is asking about one on their. Sure she’d be interested in it.

Thanks for responding

Hi Maggie

That would have been perfect but I picked up a Thule one off eBay yesterday afternoon!!

Hadn’t had chance to update my ‘wanted’ post yet.

Not sure if you’re on the Facebook group for this website, but I see user Jessica Dontu is asking about one on their. Sure she’d be interested in it.

Thanks for responding
Hi no trouble thought l would give you first reply.