Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW configurator change

Moakesy

Moakesy

Moakesy
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
In case you hadn't picked it up, VW changed their configurator today and removed a number of engine / gearbox options.

- 3 x 150PS Options...manual, dsg and manual 4 motion
- 2 x 204PS Options...DSG and the DSG 4Motion

No new colours (which were rumoured) and I can't spot any other changes, but may have missed them. If you select Alcantara, the picture changes to show electric seat, but I can't recall if it did that before or not?

Interesting new below colour options....

Just looked now and the old 130kph ACC doesn't seem to exist anymore?

Just to clarify above comment I mean when you look on the new 2/6/2017 price list, on VW site (not the configerator). Also noticed shower connection now seems to be standard on Ocean.....

Just to clarify above comment I mean when you look on the new 2/6/2017 price list, on VW site (not the configerator). Also noticed shower connection now seems to be standard on Ocean.....
Thats interesting, as I've added the shower connection as an extra on my Ocean, but from May 2017 price. I wonder if I can delete that option and still expect it to be fitted ?

...I did notice there is now a price against the driver side slide window, which may indicate only the passenger side is now standard in the ocean :-(

Back