Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW e-Transporter & e-California

Isn't bothering al gore with his massive beachside villa 20 years after he said it wouldn't be possible to even have a villa there. Keep listening to the bullsh1t and hypocrisy, I'll live my life. Inconvenient truth definitely

Isn't bothering al gore with his massive beachside villa 20 years after he said it wouldn't be possible to even have a villa there. Keep listening to the bullsh1t and hypocrisy, I'll live my life. Inconvenient truth definitely
Truth, certainly.
What can we do but live our lives? The problem can only be addressed by global governance. UK emissions are, ostensibly, falling, but global emissions continue to rise.
So should we give up the fight, because this generation would rather not think of their consequences for the next?
The new technologies emerging from the fight are improving lives now, and may be the difference between disaster and catastrophe…

We are Fooked , never in the history of man has this happened, never is it likely to happen until it’s too late . COP24 what a joke
I find it strange that the Governments have been paying lip service to the whole COP thing for so long and very little real climate progress has been made.

The Latest COP summit just reinforced the Gulf (pun intended) of Difference between countries either protecting their Fossil /Petrochemical interests or Those countries wanting to Develop by Using Fossil fuel Vs Those who must change away from fossil fuels to keep their ailing economi alive .
I.E. those countries currently being shouted down by a relatively small amount of countries who Have previously developed massively from the benefit (Mostly Europe ) they want to deny to developing countries, developing countries who lead the way with the new tech developments currently/ have the most to Gain.

Big Business / countries with interests at both ends of the scale will not allow a rapid change away from Fossil / Petrochemicals.

We (the world ) are so reliant on the Petro industries, not just the fuel element, but in pretty much intertwined into everything industry uses / produces & consumers lap up so readily.

Why do the temporarily elected leaders of each country, from around the world, feel they must all meet up In One place, to tell others what they think the others should be doing to save the planet , whilst protecting their own fragile political existence.

Why do they feel it necessary to attend a single place, with a whole entourage of staff , security, world media etc etc!
Do they not consider how they all get there and the additional resources used in getting to / from the summits & whilst the summit(s) are being conducted In Buildings illuminated like Candles 24 hours a day , inside and out staying in Five star hotels quaffing imported drink and food , prepared & served to them 24hours a day by world migrants !

The hypocrisy of the Summits / leaders seem to be lost in translation!

Do they not have the technology to communicate face to face but remotely! (like businesses do everyday of the year & have done for a very long time ) !

The problem is getting temporary elected politicians to agree on anything for their own domestic situation is neigh on impossible, how do they think they going to agree on & progress a whole world strategy that suits everyone fairly ?

Last edited:
Truth, certainly.
What can we do but live our lives? The problem can only be addressed by global governance. UK emissions are, ostensibly, falling, but global emissions continue to rise.
So should we give up the fight, because this generation would rather not think of their consequences for the next?
The new technologies emerging from the fight are improving lives now, and may be the difference between disaster and catastrophe…
It would be better if we stopped chucking our rubbish all over the floor and chopping down all the trees. We could do that now,instantly but we won't

Humans are arseholes. The sooner Mother Nature eradicates us the better.

Back