Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Festival Harewood House this weekend

YvonneGoodwin

YvonneGoodwin

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi, Anyone planning to go there this weekend, 11th & 12th August. We'll be there on Saturday. Hoping to pick up an outdoor mat !

Yvonne.

Not going to make this one, we are heading over to sunny Skegness for the Vw bash skegvegas

We went along on Saturday, it was a good show and I was especially taken with the Starry Night Ceilings in one of the conversions :thumb

We went Saturday, had a lovely time mooching round. There are some nice conversions, but we both agreed, we are more than happy with our choice of the California. Got our mat and various other bits and pieces. Lovely chinaware stall by Amanda Allen, Jam Tart although her website is down for maintenance so can’t share it yet.

We went Saturday, had a lovely time mooching round. There are some nice conversions, but we both agreed, we are more than happy with our choice of the California. Got our mat and various other bits and pieces. Lovely chinaware stall by Amanda Allen, Jam Tart although her website is down for maintenance so can’t share it yet.

I agree about the Cali, I just think a lot of the conversions look so old fashioned and DIY...plus the Altro floors remind me of leisure centre toilets! However, take a look at Three Bridge, as they do very smart modern conversions. I also like the interior of the *aherm* Marco Polo.

Back