Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW friends and family discount?

• Thread starter andanotherthing
  • Start date
A

andanotherthing

Sorry the questions keep coming to me.

My cousin works for VW-Audi. I have spoken to a couple of dealers about whether there is a friends and family discount scheme (i have previously used one at Ford which was really simple to sort out). Both dealers had never heard of such a scheme, would check, but never got back to me. At the recent NEC show the VW rep said something along the lines of, " there is one...dealers would definately know all the details..but it affects their margin, so will plead ignorance."

Has anyone any experience of such a scheme?

I've not heard of it but I would think your Cousin is best placed to find out. I doubt a dealer is going to fess up to anything.

I've worked with and for companies that have relationships with VW and have not heard of a friends and family deal as such. I think discounts could be had but they would be organised locally and as stated above, come off the dealer margin.

I've often been with companies that have offered a friends and family type deal that has been relatively easy to beat by Joe public dealing directly with a dealership.

AFAIK there is not one. Check with your cousin, but would expect discount (if applicable) would be done locally at a dealer and would be down to them.

cheers

Back