Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold VW OEM Bikerack for sale - £325 - Colchester

CamperFam

CamperFam

VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hi all,

Following a switch to a Grand California 600, we're in the process of clearing out our Aladdin's cave of accessories.

First up is our old California Ocean's Bike Rack - OEM 'Quasi' style for a T6 or T6.1. Lived on the van and used, but in full working order.

Price: £350 £325
Shipping: Collection only.

Pictures to follow tomorrow.

Last edited:
is the bike rack still available please? Thanks, Steve

Thank you CamperFam. A couple of questions if you don't mind - how would you describe its condition? (not always easy to see on a photo).
I can only see 3 securing brackets - is there a 4th?
Does it have a lock and do you have the key?

Thank You

Steve

Used condition. There’s no specific way to care for a bike rack, so it gets wear and tear each season (UV damage on the black plastic chocks for example).

Comes with keys and fitting tool. Fourth arm is included - the 4th arm is always standalone and secures bike 4 to bike 3 (secured to the rack)

OK Thanks. I'm happy to take it. We're in Devon but I could pick up at the end of August when we're travelling up to Bury St Edmonds. We'll be around between 22nd and 26th if that would be convenient. If you agree I'll send you a deposit to secure it with balance on collection - would that be OK?
I'm on 07730 502459.

Thanks

Steve

Hi,
I'm afraid our travel plans have changed for family reasons and we won't be travelling east in August. Really sorry for the inconvenience but I'll have to pass on the bike rack. They do seem to go like hot cakes so you'll have no trouble selling it I'm sure. Apologies again for the change. Steve

Hi,
I'm afraid our travel plans have changed for family reasons and we won't be travelling east in August. Really sorry for the inconvenience but I'll have to pass on the bike rack. They do seem to go like hot cakes so you'll have no trouble selling it I'm sure. Apologies again for the change. Steve
No worries Steve. Thanks for letting me know.

Still for sale. Reducing by £25 - now £325

Back