Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Seat Covers

G

gadgetman44

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hi all.
I’m about to take delivery of my first T6 Ocean and the dealer has agreed to include and fit original VW covers all round to protect the seat fabric as it’s quite light and has asked me to choose which ones I want. So I have looked at the seat covers on the official VW site and all I can see are black plastic ones that look at a bit naff. Are these the only ones available?

Thanks.
Dan

They are for the transporters. The other Vw ones have the ocean, coast or beach logo embroided on them, they are good quality and very hard wearing. Quite commercial I might add but they do the job and protect those seats from my family.
Vw still sell them I think.
alternatively, there is a company called INKA who sell bespoke ones, any colour, design with logo etc you like. May be worth a look for you ?

I have the VW Ocean ones, which I use for winter as I do a lot of muddy cycling and can jump in the Cali without changing.

they work great as that, and I use them from September until January, but once race season finishes they come off straight away.
Pros are that they are easy to fit, hard wearing, protect the seats from mud and muck and look ok.

Cons are that they are quite industrial (due to their light waterproofing) and not something I’d want on all the time.

the only pic I have of them fitted is below.
32FB5636-BD3E-4982-BF6F-2FFB170B88F4.jpeg

Great seat covers, easy to fit, 100% protection.
Nice to know that when we decide to sell our Beach our seats will be as new.
A must if you have kids, pets or just stay on the occasional dusty campsite.