Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

vw t4 california hightop conversion?? HELP

A

aris

Vehicle
T4 Hightop
Hello, does anyone knows if I change the pop up roof of a t4 california to a hightop westfalia?
If it is possible because REIMO sells hightop for under 2k euros, can I found anywhere the california westfalia hightop??

I would be gratefull if someone can give any informations!!

I don't know that much about a T4 but guess it must be possible .
If you find a person with knowledge to do it , or are you planning doing it yourself?

Firstly I'm planning to find a hightop roof because I can't find it anywhere!

I also think it is possible, the top bed stays but you only change the roof!
I contacted with westfalia, I hope they can help..

Firstly I'm planning to find a hightop roof because I can't find it anywhere!

Thats what i mean by finding a person with knowledge ....you need a supplier who done it before who knows what you need .

Think you need to do some searching on the web , specially German sites i think.

Look for a Westfalia Dealer
Here's one in Holland who i think can help you
They are official Westfalia dealer .

http://www.volkswagencampers.nl/

Thats what i mean by finding a person with knowledge ....you need a supplier who done it before who knows what you need .

Think you need to do some searching on the web , specially German sites i think.
I have send mail to every supplier I have found..I hope someone knows something about it..

See above , i edited the post

I'd sell it and buy a high top Cali..... Coach*, Club or Exclusive.

* I know they do a shortwheel base high top with the same side kitchen and rock n roll bed as the poptop. I think it's called a Coach, but not certain.

I'd sell it and buy a high top Cali..... Coach*, Club or Exclusive.

* I know they do a shortwheel base high top with the same side kitchen and rock n roll bed as the poptop. I think it's called a Coach, but not certain.

I wish I could by a new one, because I need it to be benzin so I can move in my town without restrictions and also from a dealer so I don't have pay vat when I import it to my country...
And there isn't such an ad in mobile.de...(Generally there aren't much ads with benzin Hightops..)

I saw a vr6 petrol hightop Cali t4 with a high top, side kitchen. I don't understand the tax laws for you but wanted to make you aware that they do exist.

I saw a vr6 petrol hightop Cali t4 with a high top, side kitchen. I don't understand the tax laws for you but wanted to make you aware that they do exist.
If the vehicle is from dealer he can give you an invoice that says the vat is paid so the customs officer don't have problem.
From a private seller you cannot prove that the vat is paid so you have to pay the vat of the original price, a lot of money...

Back