Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

vw t5 california interior

W

wojass

Now there is a good time to make a conversion to a camper
but i decide to sell my interior for cali

cali2.jpg

Price: 7500 neg

honestly you are looking in the wrong place to sell this - we kind of have cali interiors in our calls ;)

There's also a few on ebay and have been for quite some time, overpriced too in my view. You'd be better advertising with a price on a more generic T5 forum.

Cheers

Seb

Okkk but maybe somone would like to make a conversion from the van to camper with this part.... Do u know any generic forum t5 ____

I all ready tryed there but my payment can not go trought... so i can make an ad there :(((

Wojas
As pointed out you would be better trying the t4/t5 forum. What you need to do is register on there with your details
Once you are registered follow the procedure below.

You need to be a paid up member to post adds on their forum. It costs £10. Please remember it will take a little while once you have posted your advert for it to become online it has to be approved by their moderators but it should be ok

As above register first then update your subscription

How To Add A Subscription To Your Account

If you add a Forum Member subscriptions to your account you will receive the additional benefits:
Posting adverts in classifieds "For Sale" *
Credits for use in the Showroom
Access to members profiles
Large Private Message capacity
Unlimited album facility
(allowing you to post pictures directly on a thread using the forum and not an external host)
Bigger avatar
Ability to edit your posts
Ability to turn off adverts
A nice sparkly badge
*All adverts in the for sale section are subject to the authorisation of the moderation team.

Go to the Paid Subscriptions page

Select the "Forum Member" subscription type and choose the £10 annual subscription

Click the Order button

Select your payment method, PayPal is currently the automatic method supported.

NOTE: you do not need a PayPal account in order to use PayPal. you can use a credit or debit card. Simply follow the link "Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available)." On the PayPal payment page

Once your paypal payment has been confirmed your account will automatically be upgraded with your paid subscription