Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wanted VW T5 California wind out sun awning

mji450

mji450

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 130
When I bought my California, the previous owner supplied with a Fiamma awning which initially I was reluctant to fit and wanted an 'OEM look' but I got over myself and have enjoyed 4 years of Fiamma use, but now looking to tidy/improve my 2008 California and interested if anyone is removing an original Thule/Omnistor item for sale? Prefer silver model. Let me know if you're interested.

When I bought my California, the previous owner supplied with a Fiamma awning which initially I was reluctant to fit and wanted an 'OEM look' but I got over myself and have enjoyed 4 years of Fiamma use, but now looking to tidy/improve my 2008 California and interested if anyone is removing an original Thule/Omnistor item for sale? Prefer silver model. Let me know if you're interested.
I wonder where all the factory fitted Thule awnings that are replaced due to the fabric seam failing end up, nothing wrong with them except the stupid join, shame if they are just scrapped.

Last edited:
i prefer the fiamma better made in my opinion i have had both

i prefer the fiamma better made in my opinion i have had both
I had no complaints about my Fiamma, it just looks a bit tired, particularly the hard plastic ends of the case, and in my opinion makes the overall appearance dated. If I can find one to spend some money on, I would choose the OEM look from an aesthetic point more than build quality consideration.

Back