Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold VW T5 T6 California SE/Ocean Utility Blind

P

Pd.

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Having sold our California several months ago now for covid related reasons. We have a number of little used items for sale.

The van had very little use while we had it and the items are basically as new with no signs of wear.

This is the VW T5/T6 utility blind which fits above the fridge and is easy to fit. I'm looking for £22

I'm also selling a number of other camper van related products so please check out my other listings.

Postage will be at cost; I usually use Royal Mail tracked and for UK mainland will be around £8

I'm also happy for you to collect if you wish or arrange your own carrier.

Any questions please contact me.

View attachment DSC_0014.JPG

shelf3-800x600.jpeg

Last edited:
interested in utility blind if still available please.

Yes, its still available.

Would you like me to PM you payment details

Yes, its still available.

Would you like me to PM you payment details
Would you consider £25 inc postage as the new one from the club shop is around £36 inc postage?

Having sold our California several months ago now for covid related reasons. We have a number of little used items for sale.

The van had very little use while we had it and the items are basically as new with no signs of wear.

This is the VW T5/T6 utility blind which fits above the fridge and is easy to fit. I'm looking for £22

I'm also selling a number of other camper van related products so please check out my other listings.

Postage will be at cost; I usually use Royal Mail tracked and for UK mainland will be around £8

I'm also happy for you to collect if you wish or arrange your own carrier.

Any questions please contact me.

View attachment 95948

View attachment 95949
Has this gone now? Thanks

Back