Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale VW T6 Beach Cab curtains (side window and windscreen)

Hi.
Would be interested in these. Presume side window curtains are magnetic, but how does the screen curtain fix?
Thanks. Keith

Hi.
Would be interested in these. Presume side window curtains are magnetic, but how does the screen curtain fix?
Thanks. Keith
Hiya, yes the side windows are magnetic. The screen curtain has a 'pocket' at each end that fit's onto the sun visor, there's also a velcro section that fits around the rear view mirror.

Hiya, yes the side windows are magnetic. The screen curtain has a 'pocket' at each end that fit's onto the sun visor, there's also a velcro section that fits around the rear view mirror.
So I guess the curtain just hangs onto the dashboard then, rather than following the contour of the screen?

So I guess the curtain just hangs onto the dashboard then, rather than following the contour of the screen?

The bottom has a thicker foam tube, which pushes into the gap where windscreen and dash meet, so follows the contour. Works very well.

The bottom has a thicker foam tube, which pushes into the gap where windscreen and dash meet, so follows the contour. Works very well.
Thanks for the info - I see you have one for sale now ;)

@vaughansbeach2023 - presume the foam tube is intact on yours? I will be honest, but only wanted for the front screen as I have side window curtains already, so wondered if the price is negotiable? Would need delivered too....