Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW to Start Shipping from Monday 25th May

Excellent news :thumb now just the DVLA for us to wait for.

Have you already sold your T5?
Yes. Sold it a while back with the intention of buying a larger van conversion with toilet, hot water and shower. Tried a few on hire but never found anything that came close to the convenience and comfort of the Cali so when the T6.1 was launched we couldn’t resist.

Feels lonely on here.......3 of the early posters have their Calis on UK soil, if not on their drive. At least the Malacca is back on its way to Sheerness tonight - albeit still without mine....

Mine is still sat in emden (status code 38) waiting for a boat to the port of Tyne, I’m assuming it will eventually come on the city of Rotterdam as that seems to be the only carrier that stops there.

Feels lonely on here.......3 of the early posters have their Calis on UK soil, if not on their drive. At least the Malacca is back on its way to Sheerness tonight - albeit still without mine....
Sorry you guy have not had more positive news, but I’m sure we will still be looking out with you.

What status is yours now - 38? If you are driving back to Abergavenny via the north side of the M25 we can always meet for a brew!

Hia mine is still on 30, they told me 38 two weeks ago but then it went back to 30 !! - yet more misinformation from the incompetents that are VW. Haha, yep up for a brew, mind VW have driven me to strong liquer........

Hia mine is still on 30, they told me 38 two weeks ago but then it went back to 30 !! - yet more misinformation from the incompetents that are VW. Haha, yep up for a brew, mind VW have driven me to strong liquer........
In the last 10 days I have finally found someone at VW who is helpful. I am not sure whether you can PM me as I'm not a VIP member, but I could send her details.

Other than Main Highway, what other ships sail into Grimsby carrying California's?

Back