Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Torch

It would go well on a Xmas list.

they came with the tour-an when they came out think i got 3 in my van .were only £3 each at vw show dealer having a clear out .they are so good .keep one in lighter by sliding door under seat .see how much vw ask for them :thanks

T5WOB said:
they came with the tour-an when they came out think i got 3 in my van .were only £3 each at vw show dealer having a clear out .they are so good .keep one in lighter by sliding door under seat .see how much vw ask for them :thanks

Thanks Martin.

I am going to purchase some but I shall take your advice and speak to Alex. Maybe something to offer at the next meet?

Seem very handy and like you, I'd have several in the van :)

James

We got one of those free in our new Cali. It's a good gadget but I wouldn't pay £24.99 for one :shocked

James you do need one of those fella .... ;)
at a bargin £24.99 :lol:

Well I couldn't resist so got one of these 12v socket torches.

Unfortunately it's too tall to sit in the pull out socket at the front where you'd really want it. I've put it in one of the sockets in the main cabin but don't much like that as they've got flippy caps over them so they'll probably get damaged.

Anyone found one of these torches that do fit in the front ashtray/draw?

they dont stay in front ash tray lighter just charge it in there .and lay it down in there .will stay in socket under the seat by sliding door .

Back