Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

VW Van Centre Swindon

Sparky1804

Sparky1804

VIP Member
Just had Second Service and MOT at the Swindon Van Centre.

First class service, ease of booking and attention to detail for our loved Cali. Really highly recommend them. Straight forward no nonsense talking and all completed whilst I waited.

Highly recommend them for all of those in the area. We drove from Bristol and it was well worth it. Definitely going back there.

Hi do they sell California's ?

Hi do they sell California's ?
Yes. From January this year they became a Lifestyle dealership. They had a beautiful grey (150) in the showroom and have sold quite a few recently.

Apparently they are getting short (12-18 weeks) lead time. Ours was 18 months three years ago!!

They are moving to new and larger premises at the end of the year to have a wider selection of showroom vehicles.

Thanks will go and check them out .

I bought mine from Swindon, reckoned it was their first sale. Who knows.

I bought mine from Swindon, reckoned it was their first sale. Who knows.
Denise was on front desk. I think it was Jacqueline that was dealing with new sales (I do have a bad memory for names)!

Brilliant news as we are Swindon based but brought from Bristol. Much more convenient

Denise was on front desk. I think it was Jacqueline that was dealing with new sales (I do have a bad memory for names)!

Hi,

The vehicle was about 18 months old. It was Craig on a Saturday. Maybe it was his first Cali sale rather than the dealership's first. All smooth. Would be happy to bring for servicing if I have time, but when first service needed I was working so needed to take it locally at Heathrow.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back