Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waeco CF-35 compressor fridge / freezer, saved nearly £100 buying from Germany

hubert72

hubert72

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Just taken delivery of a Waeco CF-35, after much deliberating over which fridge to stick in the Beach decided to get this model, a few people on here offered lots of good advice on the pro's and cons and different fridges available.The advice was spot on.
The friddge is pefect for our needs, not too big and not too small, easy to carry with the handles for bbq nights when walking to the van would be just too much like hard work.
Gets down to temperature very quickly and is very quite when running, can run on 12 volt or 240 volt supply, easy to use temp control and a good sturdy build.
Fits under the multi board no problem and can be strapped in using the large carry handles if need be.
Shopped around and managed to get one for £335.00 plus £9.50 delivery from a company in Germany (found them on fleebay), nearly £100 cheaper than any of the UK stockists when I was shopping around.
Thought I would share if anyone was thinking of buying one.

Just taken delivery of a Waeco CF-35, after much deliberating over which fridge to stick in the Beach decided to get this model, a few people on here offered lots of good advice on the pro's and cons and different fridges available.The advice was spot on.
The friddge is pefect for our needs, not too big and not too small, easy to carry with the handles for bbq nights when walking to the van would be just too much like hard work.
Gets down to temperature very quickly and is very quite when running, can run on 12 volt or 240 volt supply, easy to use temp control and a good sturdy build.
Fits under the multi board no problem and can be strapped in using the large carry handles if need be.
Shopped around and managed to get one for £335.00 plus £9.50 delivery from a company in Germany (found them on fleebay), nearly £100 cheaper than any of the UK stockists when I was shopping around.
Thought I would share if anyone was thinking of buying one.

Back