Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Waeco / Dometic Compressor Fridge Purchase Tip

D

DamienP

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
They are currently reduced on Amazon...

I ended up deciding on the CDF-26 21L option for £356 delivered (priority delivery for the weekend), which we tried this weekend and it was fantastic.

I got mine from amazon.de last week although they have since been reduced on amazon.co.uk too (£369 at moment)

If you have a card that doesn't charge you to pay / convert euros (I use starling bank) then you can still get it from the .de site slightly cheaper

Thanks for the tip CF 26 purchased!!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi, thanks for the tip!

I’m looking into getting a fridge but do you know if the benifit of a Waeco is it is more efficient than a Standard (much cheaper) small fridge (eg Russel Hobbs).

I plan to use the fridge mostly on hook up.

The Waeco compressor ones are very energy efficient... I can run mine from the leisure battery whilst parked up for a long weekend without any issues.

Hi, thanks for the tip!

I’m looking into getting a fridge but do you know if the benifit of a Waeco is it is more efficient than a Standard (much cheaper) small fridge (eg Russel Hobbs).

I plan to use the fridge mostly on hook up.
The standard small fridge would probably only be 240volt so would only work on hook up. The Waeco works for extended periods on the leisure battery without hookup.

Back