Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale WANTED - 17” OR 18” CALIFORNIA WHEELS & TYRES

H

heale02

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Must have brand new / delivery mile tyres. Not aftermarket wheels.
Not expecting delivery of vehicle until 2022 so no immediate rush. Based in Devon.

Thank you.

Regular supply of new wheels on EBAY or just ask your Dealer if a set available from a van having the now 'essential' 20" rims fitted.

Price varies with tyre size 215 or 235. 235 being dearer.

18"like hens teeth to source.

Must have brand new / delivery mile tyres. Not aftermarket wheels.
Not expecting delivery of vehicle until 2022 so no immediate rush. Based in Devon.

Thank you.
Hello we took delivery of our GC 680 a couple weeks ago, its on the standard alloys and tyres
(255 /60 x17) they basically are just delivery mileage. We are just waiting for our BF Goodridge KO2 & delta rims. We should receive them next week.

Hello we took delivery of our GC 680 a couple weeks ago, its on the standard alloys and tyres
(255 /60 x17) they basically are just delivery mileage. We are just waiting for our BF Goodridge KO2 & delta rims. We should receive them next week.
Hi Fiona, think you mean 235 60 17c

Will

Please excuse me chipping in, but be aware that if you were to fit a *235/60-17* (CORRECTED: I initially wrote *235/50-17*)) from the Grand California, it'll have a rolling radius of 714mm compared with 691mm for both 215/60-17 and 235/55-17 options which I believe to be standard fitment on a regular California . . . so this means a 3% under-reading error on the speedo^ and all other calculations the ECU and ESP etc. will be making.

^ I have no idea whether or not there's a facility to reprogramme the vehicle to calibrate for wheel-and-tyre combinations different from the factory build spec. - in principle it should be. Anyone know?

Last edited:
Appreciate not fully your requested spec, but I will have 4 Devonport 17" alloy wheels (2019) for sale from mid December after upgrading to 18" wheels. They are unmarked but have done 20,000 miles, and would need new tyres.